Jump to content

VA Address Issues

This announcement is no longer active

Jesse Roach

The VA has notified about 25,000 veterans that they have the wrong address on file for them. 


The postings urge all veterans to verify that the information the VA has on file for them is correct. To do this, veterans should go to www.va.gov/change-address and verify that their mailing and home addresses, phone number and email information are all correct.


If you don't have an online account, the webpage will let you create one. If you are unable to do so, you can call the VA at 877-222-8387 to speak with a live person to check out the info the department has on file for you. You can also visit a local VA office for assistance.